Friday, December 29, 2006

Piper at 3 months



I'm getting stronger and bigger each day. When I'm up to it I can even roll over but Mommy has yet to catch me on camera doing it. I also don't care to smile for the camera much although I do love to smile when it's in the other room. I weigh about 12.5 lbs now. My doctor says I'm in the 90th percentile for height (Mommy says that might not last long) and the 75th percentile for my weight. I'll check in again and let you know how I'm growing on my next appointment in January. Catch ya later!! Much love until then!



1 comment:

Cristobal Family said...

hafa adei, Baby Piper,
I wish you a Happy New Year 2007 and I hope that I will get to see you this year! Hugs and lots of love to you and your two brothers. I want to hug you tightly and kiss your little feet! love, auntie hope